****DISCLAIMER!! This is kind of a mushy post, so if you don't like mush, STOP reading this!!!!****
He he! :)
I don't know about you, but I have the BEST conversations with my husband!! There is actually no one I would rather talk to, than him!! He is so loving and understanding, but he also makes me laugh and just "gets" me!! :) Wyatt and I could talk for hours about pretty much anything!! I appreciate that SO much about him!! We just "get" each other!! :) Wyatt never ceases to amaze me!! He is such a hard worker, he sacrifices SO much each day for our family!! God has blessed him with a job that he LOVES, which has made all the difference in our family!! :)
A few weeks ago, Wyatt was offered a CFO (Chief Financial Operator) position at a bank here in town!! :) I was pretty excited for him!! :):) What an honor it is to have someone call, and ask YOU to be the CFO of their company!! :) However, after a LOT of prayer, and the Godly counsel of dear friends, he decided to turn it down!! I couldn't believe it...it sounded like an AMAZING job, one that my husband has worked VERY hard for!!! But, he told me that he felt like it would be a huge sacrifice for our family, especially at this season of life!! He felt like God has something different in store for him!! WOW!! I am SO unbelievably proud of my man!! He is so diligent and disciplined! He takes his job and our family very seriously and I cannot even believe how loved it makes me feel!! And you know, when I was younger I never thought that diligence and being intentional would make me feel so loved!! We all think that love is a fairy tale... so easy and FUN! And love can be all of those things, but love is also sacrificial and tough. It means following God, even when it is hard!! I am blessed by a husband who desires to follow God, in every area of our lives!! :)
As we talk through our days and weeks...our activities, our friendships, etc I am very, very thankful that my husband is the head of our household! I am so thankful that he takes his role very seriously!! We are certainly a couple that makes decisions together, but he ultimately make the final decisions on many things!! I feel entirely blessed that God saw it fit for me to be Wyatt's wife!! :) Thank you God for your unconditional love, shown to me through my husband!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment