Monday, July 30, 2012

Thankful

As I think about our summer together, I can't help but be SO thankful for all that God has provided for us!! We have gotten to have so many fun adventures together!! We have made so many wonderful memories...it has been amazing and I am SO thankful!! :):) Since this blog is kind of like my own personal diary, I just want to remind myself WHY I am so thankful during this season of our lives!! :)

*Time together, totally un-interrupted!! :)
*Date nights!!!! :):) WHOO-HOO!! :)
*Our 8 year anniversary!! :) WOW!! :)
*3 of the MOST important birthday's in my life!! Wyatt's on June 21st! Maddie's on July 23rd, and my sweet little Zack's birthday is coming up on August 11th!!!
*Time with dear friends!!
*LATE night spades games! :)
*Family time, just our little family of 4, AND time with our families!
*Silver Dollar City
*VBS!
*Date nights out with both my son and daughter!
*Homemade milkshakes
*Rides in the Jeep! :)
*A movie at the Palace!
*NO school for 3 months!!
*Teaching Maddie and Zack to read!
*Teaching M and Z all about chores and earning an allowance!

I feel so blessed by all of these things and SO many more!! Wyatt and I both feel that God has places some very specific friends in our lives for His purpose and we are SO thankful!!

  THANKS God for your many blessings!! The 4 J's are SO THANKFUL!!! :):)



No comments: