Tuesday, December 07, 2010

The Ornament Party!

Last night was my annual ornament party, and it was a BLAST!! I have had this ornament party, on the first Monday of December for the past 6 years, it is a party that I always look forward to!! I started having it in our tiny duplex and now I LOVE having it at our beautiful house!! I start decorating for Christmas with much anticipation, knowing that this party is coming! :):) I love it!

This years party, was probably the best ornament party I have ever had! I didn't do anything to make it specifically awesome though!!! What made it awesome, were all of the beautiful faces that were here! There is something SO incredibly special about being in a room surrounded by my favorite people!!! Really, if I think about it long enough it makes me cry!! I could have told you a special story about each girl in that room, it was amazing!! Lots of life changes have happened all though out that room, BUT, friendships that are grounded in Christ, for His glory... hold FIRM!!! Ahhh, what a blessing!! About 20 ladies attended and it was a mixture of dear "old" friends and precious new friends!!! We ate, laughed, talked and laughed (and ate) some more!! Several girls even stayed late into the night so we could chat more!! It was such a precious time, I am SO thankful for dear friends!!!

No comments: