Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hand-me-downs!

So... I used to be a total hand-me-down SNOT! :) Really, I was a total snot about it!! Why, I am not sure...maybe because my parents depended on hand-me-down for my sister and I! I thought I would never be a mom "like that!" Oooohhhhhh, how things have changed!!! :):):) We could buy all new clothes each season, and we do buy a lot, BUT we are SO BLESSED by CUTE clothes passed down from good friends!!! It is amazing how gently used a lot of the clothes we are given, are!! Maddie wore the most beautiful outfit to church this past Sunday and she got SO many compliments on how cute she looked in it!!! My dear friend Mandy even commented on it...and it was a "hmd" from her daughter! :):) He he!!

I especially dislike buying "play" clothes! You know clothes that your kiddos are just going to paint in and play in the dirt in...clothes that are probably going to get ruined not because my kids are clumsy, just because they are KIDS and I want them to enjoy playing!! I do not like paying for clothes that I know are going to get ruined!! Thankfully, we get a lot of play clothes which is wonderful!!!! I can hardly believe how BLESSED we are by our dear friends sharing their sweet kiddos' clothes with us!!! So THANK YOU to you all who bless us with your sweet kids' last season clothes!! We are SO THANKFUL!!!!

No comments: