Monday, September 07, 2009

Wyatt

Wyatt and I have been married for 5 years and I am still in awe of how awesome he is!!! He is SO Godly and wise, I am so thankful for the advice he gives to me, so lovingly and honestly!! Since having kids I have seen a whole new side of him appear and I love it!! He loves having a son AND a daughter and he is SO good at playing with each of them they way they need to be played with!! Maddie and Zack love him so much, their little faces just light up when he comes home from work! He might have had a long 12 hour day, but you would never know by the smile on his face! He has missed them just as much as they missed him and they know it!! What a wonderful husband God provided for me and what an amazing daddy He provided for my kids!! He is such a good listener and encourager!!! Wyatt certainly isn't perfect, no one is, but I will always honor him in my conversations about him! God calls us to HONOR our husbands, ALL the time, not just when it is convenient to us! We both make mistakes but God fills us with grace for each other, and through Christ we are able to forgive one another and move on!! That is probably one of the things I love the most about Wyatt!! I can be so grumpy and self centered sometimes, but he always see's right past that and loves me unconditionally! We had such a fun family weekend together, God really used this time to remind me how blessed we are to have one another!!

No comments: