Friday, January 31, 2014

February

  I absolutely have to admit that February is one of my FAVORITE months! When the calendar turns to February, I get very excited! :) Not only is my birthday in February, but it is also the birthday month for many of my dear friends!! When I was little, my best friend and I had birthdays 10 days a part! We always enjoyed getting to celebrate together twice! When I was in college, I had three dear friends whose birthdays were also in February! We would take our turns going to Lambert's to get our FREE birthday meal!  By the end of February, we were all SO TIRED of Lambert's, but it was a fun tradition that took place for 4 years with sweet friends! MANY memories were made!! Still today, several of my favorite friends share my birthday month and I am so excited to celebrate them!! This weekend starts our celebrations with a FUN girls day planned for Saturday! Wednesday is my actual birthday, and I get to have the day OFF with my husband!! :) Next weekend Wyatt is whisking me away to Chateau on the Lake! :) YAY!!

  We are hosting a BIG family Valentine's party this year and I am SO looking forward to that!! Time with our family is SO precious, we can't WAIT! Maddie, Zack and I have been planning and decorating and making crafts!! IT is SO much FUN! At the end of this month one of my sweetest friends will turn 30, so her and her cute little crew is coming to spend the weekend with us!! We have some really fun things planned!! :)  Whoo-hoo!!

   FEBRUARY, we are READY for you!!!! :):):)

No comments: