This year, Wyatt and I will celebrate 10 years of marriage! :) I am SO EXCITED!! I have a bunch of little plans of celebration from now, leading up to our actual anniversary in June!! I have dates planned every month...some of them are we-get-to-go-out-dates, and some of them are late-date-night-in dates! I am SO excited about each of them, I love spending time with my husband SO much! Then in June, HE is surprising ME with a trip!! :) Whoo-hoo! Several people have asked if we are going to some where BIG for our anniversary, and I honestly don't know! My honest answer...I HOPE NOT!! :) (Crazy right?) We don't need anything fancy, we just need each other!! We have such a good time together! We don't run out of things to talk about, and we love being together! We went on a big, fun fabulous honeymoon, and it was fantastic! We didn't have any kiddos, we had two really nice incomes, and we lived in a townhouse! We had all the money in the world! Now, we are just content to be together! We love to even read books beside one another...we just like BEING together! That is what 10 years of marriage will do for you!! :) Needless to say though, I am excited that he has taken on this special task!!
No comments:
Post a Comment