Thursday, May 03, 2012

I love...

I love SO many things that my kiddos are doing right now!! I hope I NEVER forget them!! Here are a few of my *favorites!*


** The way Zack's little hand fits into mine when he needs a little reassuring! :)
** The way Maddie smiles me from across the room at school! She is always so excited to tell me all about her day, and her smile can always tell me what kind of a day it has been!
** The way Zack LOVES to play with his trains!! Sometimes I "lose" him in our house, but as I get close to the play room or his bedroom , I can hear him making car or train sounds and I know exactly where he is!!
** The way Maddie dances when she is excited about something!!
** I LOVE that both Maddie and Zack are snugglers! They both come and snuggle in bed with me early each morning! I am usually awake when they come in, but I jump back in bed so they will sweetly snuggle with me!! LOVE this one so much!!!
** I love hearing their sweet prayers!! Zack closes his eyes so tightly, I love to hear what is on his sweet little heart!! He holds my hand and squeezes it when he is done!!
** Maddie's heart for her family!! She is so sweet and sensitive! She wants to take care of us all, and gets so concerned when there is something that she doesn't feel like she can help with! I LOVE my daughter! 
** The way my kiddos L-O-V-E their daddy!! :)
** The way Zack calls a seat belt a "belt seat!" :) My son is the CUTEST!!!!
** The way Maddie sings her "Bear Hunt" song and the "Every Move I Make" song (Na na na na neeeeeeeee na!!:))
** The way my son and daughter love my parents!! It is the most amazing gift!! :)
** The way my daughter smiles when we talk about school, she is so JOY-filled to go to GDA next year!!
** My sweet son's knowledge about the movie Car's! :)
** The way our family is growing and learning together!! :)


Feeling SO {BLESSED} tonight!!! :):)

No comments: