Thursday, April 26, 2012

*Hugs and Kisses*

My Maddie and Zack are growing and changing so much!! It is hard to believe that they will turn 4 and 5 this year!! :) I Love them SO much, getting to be their mommy is the GREATEST blessing of my life!!! There are SO many things that I hope never change... their laughter, their friendship, their little personalities, the JOY they spread to Wyatt and I and SO many others!!!! I just LOVE every every little part of them! But, what I hope NEVER changes are their sweet hugs and kisses!! They melt my heart and make me desire to be a more loving mom!! I feel SO LOVED whenever they stop just to love on ME!! :) What an incredible and humbling blessing!! Today was Mom's Day at school, and it was a BLAST!!! :)When we got into the beautifully decorated gym, Zack walked right up to me, took my hand and said, "Mommy let's sit over here!!" in his perfect little voice! Then as we sat down, he leaned over and gave me a sweet little kiss and hugged me right around the neck!! Oh MAN, this mommy was a puddle oft he floor!! He has become such a LOVEY little boy!! It is amazing!! :):) Later, Maddie gave me a sweet card and gave me a BIG hug and kiss on the cheek!! PRICELESS!!!!! Thank you God for my beautiful little blessings!! :)

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Love sweet little arms around my neck too! You are such a loving mommy!