I looked high and low for the perfect outfits for over 3 hours! I found a cute dress here, and a handsome dress shirt there but nothing that I was totally excited about...and then I went into Old Navy!! :):) I found the cutest dress for Maddie, and a coordinating dress for me! :) YAY! :) Then I found a linen dress shirt for Wyatt and remember that I had seen a similar shirt for Zack at the Children's Place! I was totally stoked!!!! Everything was salmony/corally and I thought it was the PERFECT color for spring, not too girls but not too boring either! :):) Unfortunately then, my "Tina Tightwad" self checked in, and I decided I didn't want to pay full price for each item of clothing! So I left the store empty handed and broken hearted!! I continued to shop and eventually headed home!!
After dinner on Sunday night, we all loaded up and went for a long walk...as we were walking Wyatt asked me what I had found!! I described my exciting findings finishing up with the fact that everything MATCHED!! Wyatt didn't say anything for a minute and then told me to go back and get everything! Well, of course at that point I was a bit emotional, so I told him we could just find something else!! :):) Sooooooo what did my husband come home with last night!?!?!?!??! My dress, Maddie's dress his shirt and one for Zack!! He had gone to Old Navy during lunch and searched the store, trying to find the pieces of clothing that I had my heart set on!! He even went back to Children's Place for Zack's shirt (he bought one from Old Navy AND one from Children's Place to be sure they all matched!!:)) WHOO-HOO!! :):):) What an incredibly thoughtful husband I have!! I was totally humbled by his thoughtfulness and love for me!! I know he thinks it is crazy that I like to match, but he loves me SO much!! I was blown away (and still am!:))!! I am so thankful for such a sweet man!!!!!!
2 comments:
That is very sweet! I am crazy and like to match our whole family too! It will be a bit more of a challenge this year with 5 people but I am up for it!
Oh how nice of Wyatt! He is such a good man, husband, and father! I can't wait to see your Easter pictures!
Post a Comment