After two weeks in Italy, our little group did some sight seeing in Rome, Pompeii, Pisa, Florence, Paris and London!! It was an absolutely amazing trip!! Of course with all of the Royal wedding coverage this past week, it has made me think about our time there!! We had just started dating the November before (this trip was June-July of 2002) and we already knew that we would spend forever together!!! Honestly, I even thought he would propose to me at the top of the Eiffel Tower (I mean REALLY, how many times do you get to go there!?!?!!?:):)) Alas it was not quite our time to be engaged, BUT we have SUCH amazing memories together of that trip!!! I am so thankful for all of the adventures that Wyatt and I had together before we got married!! We have been so blessed by those adventures, even today!! :) Sitting on our dresser in our room, we have 3 really special pictures of the two of us! One is one of our wedding pictures (of course, the BEST day of our lives!!:)) Then we have one of us on our honeymoon, and THEN there is the picture of the two of us that was taken to the right of Buckingham Palace in one of their beautiful garden's!! WOW!! What an INCREDIBLE place!!! It is absolutely gorgeous and RADIATES royalty!! The first monumental London icon we saw was Big Ben!! We walked up the stairs from the train station and THERE is was!! We were in awe!!
I think tonight we will have to get out our photo albums and remember that trip!! We both took a ton of pictures so it will be fun to go back to that time together! :) I love my husband and all of the sweet memories we have together!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment