Monday, August 24, 2009
A Funny Story
So today Maddie and I were coloring and Zack was crawling around us pulling up on the things he thought he needed to look at!!! He crawled past me a few times and by about the third or fourth time he went past me, I could smell *something!* So...I asked him if he had a poopy diaper!! Before he even had a chance to "answer," Maddie looked up at me and said, "My check momma, my check!" So being the big sister that she is, she went over to him, pulled out his diaper (as I am sure she has seen me do about a hundred times,) and looked down, all as Zack is looking at her like "What are you doing kid???" She stands back up and says, "YEP momma, he is poopy!! He is poopy!!!" It was HILARIOUS to see my 2 year old become the BIG sister!! I laughed and laughed all day, the way she did it and said it...well, it was just like me!! Oh the things that our kids say!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can SO see this!! It made me giggle just thinking about it!!! :)
I wonder if she thought it smelled like roses. :)
Post a Comment