There is so much joy in life!! I am experiencing it so much these days!!! I think JOY is something that sometimes you have to seek out, it is not always obvious! But, other times JOY is so exciting that you can't help but see it and feel it!! Here are a few reasons I am JOYful!!!
**I have an AMAZING husband who knows me so well and STILL LOVES ME!!! :) (This is quite surpring to me some days!!:)) We have been together for over six years, yet I still get excited when I know we are going to get to spend time together just us, and, with our precious daughter!! God has blessed me so lovingly through him, I can't help but feel God's love for me when I think of how He brought us together! I am so thankful!!
**I am so joyful for my beautiful daughter!! We didn't think we were ready for a baby, but we totally were!! She lights up our lives every single day!!! She is my pride and joy, I love to hear her laugh and see her smile!! I love the way she loves me!! I am amazed that God saw it fit for Wyatt and I to raise her and have her in our lives!! She is our sweet little gift!! I LOVE being at home with her watching her experience life!! She is amazing!!
**I am joyful for wonderful friends!!! I love having lunch each week with different friends, talking and laughing and sharing!! I love how I can have such a unique and fun friendship with each one of my dearest friends, knowing that I could call any of them at any time and find encouragement, support and love! I look forward to raising my children with their children and living life together with much fun and fellowship!!
** I LOVE having my family close!!! I am eternally thankful for the impact my mom, dad, sister and brother-in-law have on our lives every single day!!! I love it that my sister, my mom, Maddie and I can have lunch together every week and always have stuff to talk about!! I love picking on my dad and exchanging e-mails with him, encouraging one another!!! I feel SO blessed to have such a wonderful relationship with them!!! They are my life support!
**Finally, I am JOYful because I have a Savior who died for my sins and covers me with His grace every single day!!! (Boy do I need that grace!! :)) I am thankful that He has a plan for my life and that it is a great secret that He reveals to me piece by piece, one day at a time!! I praise Him for my JOY and for providing me with so much to be thankful for!!!
2 comments:
first of all I am impressed with you!!! 2 blogs in 1 week!!!
Second of all I am so thrilled that you can find Joy in everything. One question, is there joy when you are throwing up chunks all over your dashboard??
see you soon my friend!
I love this post. It definetly made me stop and spend some time thinking about my blessings as well. I love you!
Post a Comment