Thursday, September 13, 2007

She is HERE!!

Our daughter is finally here!! YAY!!! She arrived at 8:13 p.m. on July 23rd!! She is an incredible girl!! She is so beautiful and fun!! She has an amazing smile and a great giggle!! I love being at home with her watching her experience new things every day!!! She is growing so much, I can't believe she is almost 8 weeks old!!! WOW! Where does the time go??? Wyatt is such a great daddy!! Maddie love shim so much, anytime he walks into a room and swueals with delight at the sight of here dad!! Her smile stretches all the way across her face!! It has been awesome watching Wyatt become a daddy! I always knew he would be a wonderful dad, but I never expected him to be SO wonderful!! I feel so blessed to have him in my life!!! Please continue to watch our Picasa web site as we post new pictures of Maddie every few days!! She is such a JOY!! Love to you all!!

2 comments:

Paige Ferg said...

Madelynn is so adorable. You and Wyatt make such good loving parents. We are soo happy for you. Keep us posted on her most perfect smiles and her fun attitude. love you

secrowe said...

How exciting for you guys! Watching daddys with their daughters is absolutely amazing. It is one of my favorite things to do!