Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Is it time yet??

We are now exactly one week away from baby Maddie's due date!! Whoo-hoo!! We are so excited and ready for her to come!! I can't WAIT to see what she looks like and who her personality resembles! :) All of her baby furniture is assembled and her cool art has been hung in her room! Her bag is packed and we are ready, I think!! It is pretty amazing to think about everything that goes into preparing for a baby...are you ever really ready??

We have an sonogram on Friday, so please be praying for that. We will be able to see how big Maddie is, and at that time, we will make a "birth plan," (will they induce me, will we wait her out, etc.) I can't wait to see her again!! It feels like the 20 week mark was a year ago! :) Please do be praying though, we want a safe and healthy delivery and a happy joyful baby girl!!!

We have had a busy week this week. My dad is re-roofing their house so Wyatt and my brother-in-law have been working hard with him on that!! Tonight my sister and I are throwing a surprise birthday party for my mom. Her actual birthday is next Wednesday, (Maddie's due date), so we thought it would be fun to surprise her early!! I hope she is surprised!

Hope everyone is doing well!! Hopefully my next post will be about our new baby!! Love to you all! :)

2 comments:

Paige Ferg said...

well i hope your mom doesn't read your blog before the
BIG S-U-R-PRIZE!

We will always be praying for you and Maddie...and Wyatt. the whole package, baby!

Todd said...

We are so excited for next weekend! I will have to spend some time alone w/ Maddie to teach her the finer points of poker. I mean come on....what are uncles for? See you guys soon!