Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Baby Stuff

Our baby furniture is here!!! YAY!! We set it up on Monday evening and it looks SO beautiful!! Actually my dad set it up, my mom and I "supervised!" :):) And, Wyatt and our friend Luther hung our chair rail! I am so excited about it!! The room looks so pretty, I can't WAIT to bring Maddie home to it!! She has so many fun things to wear and to play with! I can't WAIT to read her all of her little books! I now have Monday' s and Wednesday's off which is a huge blessing so I spent all day today putting away Maddie's clothes and organizing her closet!! I am starting to get into that "nesting" stage, can you tell??
I am so excited about this weekend!! Todd and Paige are coming into town for his brothers wedding!! It is going to be a grand time! I can't WAIT to see Todd and Paige all dressed up in their fancy clothes! Then on Sunday we have the Memorial Day party at the Lale's, I am totally pumped! I am constantly amazed at how God blesses His people!! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends! Hope you guys have an awesome rest of the week!! Take care friends!!

No comments: