I cannot believe that it has been 5 months since I have blogged at this wonderful little place!! I SO enjoy reading other Mommy/wife/home improvement blogs that obviously I have neglected my own little space! I HOPE to change that this year... if nothing else for me! :) I LOVE to look back at previous blog posts and remember what my little family has been up to!! What a blessing this past year was for our family! We are looking forward to all of the JOY God has in store for us in this NEW year!
One of the BIGGEST, and most exciting pieces of news is that we are expecting baby #3! :) Whoo-hoo!! Our beautiful baby girl will make her debut at the end of March! We often get asked if she was planned, which I think is hilarious!! Even if we didn't "plan" her, God did and that is perfect for us! We are VERY excited to expand our family and we are so thankful for God's perfect timing in allowing this baby girl to join our family! Now that Christmas is over, we are in full swing of cleaning out her room (which is currently the play room) and thinking about themes and patterns! Oh, I DO LOVE to decorate a new room!! Although we haven't come up with a name for her quite yet, I hope we are getting closer every day! Big sister and big brother are already over the moon for her...we cannot WAIT to welcome her into our family of J's! :) What an adventure this year will be with a new baby! I can't WAIT!!
Wyatt and I always sit down at the beginning of the year to talk about our goals for the new year! Some years we have BIG goals, other years we have simpler, but still important goals! This year my sweet husband REALLY challenged our little family!! We are going to spend LESS so we can GIVE MORE!! At first I thought he was a *little* crazy...I mean, we ARE having a new baby this year! Babies cost money! :) But he was challenging us in a different way!! We always knew that our family would look different than other families...we are so thankful for God's sweet grace and guidance in this area! But this year we REALLY want make a difference through our giving! We want to love on and bless others, as we have been blessed! We are praying for God to show us exactly where He wants us in this specific area and we are looking so forward to serving and honoring Him through this process this year!! Whoo-hoo!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment