Thursday, June 27, 2013

9 Years

Yesterday was our 9 year wedding anniversary! :) WOW!! :) 9 years already! :) Sometimes I can't believe that we have been married for 9 years and other times it feels like we have been married forever (in all of the best ways!:)) Our wedding day was truly a magical day... it was beautiful, almost everything went perfectly, and there were SO MANY people there that we loved and that loved us back!! Our reception was a BLAST, the dinner was delicious and we danced the night AWAY!! :) We were engaged for 1 year, 6 months and 6 days, so as you can imagine we were READY!! I remember waking up on my my wedding day to 6 of my favorite faces, my girls had come in to my room to wake me up in celebration! :)

  As I talk to people about their weddings, often they don't have the same special memories!! We took our time to plan our wedding, so pretty much every detail of it was well thought out and loved!! Everything was planned...right down from the decor, to my dress,  the tuxes, our cake, our ceremony, and our attendants!! It was wonderful!!! One of our BIG goals with our attendants was to have people in our wedding that we hoped would be our friends forever!!! We prayed and talked, and talked and prayed over it! I am so thankful to say that my bridesmaids to this day are still VERY close to my heart! They might not all live here now, but we are still sweetly connected!! I had my sister and my sister-in-law as my Matron's of Honor, and then I had my cousin and three VERY dear friends! We had a BLAST together, I am so thankful that although they were very different, everyone got a long and we enjoyed being together!! Wyatt also thought long and hard about his groomsmen...he chose three of his buddies, and then three men who had mentored him!! It was so sweet to see the bonds between him and these guys!!

  As I think about the next 9 years (19 years and 90 years:)) I am still SO EXCITED to be married to Wyatt!! I love him so much, he is my very best friend!! :) I can't WAIT to see how God blesses us in the next years!! I pray that we will always give Him the glory and honor!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY my love!

No comments: