Saturday, February 23, 2013
One of "those" wives...
Have you ever told someone that you need to discuss something with your husband, and they give you the "You are one of THOSE wives," look?!? This has happened to me several times over the past few weeks and I have been so surprised!! I will admit that I do make most of the plans for our family...I am more likely to chat with our friends throughout the week and I have a pretty good idea where our calender is most of the time!! But, I always, ALWAYS run it past Wyatt before we make any decisions!! Is that old fashioned?! I know that Wyatt works really hard for our family every single day of the week, so I think it is totally respectful to make sure that he is ok with the activities that we do on the weekends!! (This includes family outings and girls' nights out, and really any plans that we make!) Almost always, he is totally agreeable (I have the sweetest husband,) but there have been a few times that he has made a specific request to stay at home, or to plan something different and I am totally ok with that!! I love my husband and I want to honor him in every way I can possibly think of!! There are times we are SO busy that we can hardly juggle our weekly plans, let alone additional plans!! In these times, Wyatt reminds me what is really important and we re-evaluate our plans! I am so thankful for a Godly, loving and wise husband!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment