Wednesday, January 12, 2011
12 Dates
For Christmas this year, I gave Wyatt 12 envelopes that have 12 different dates in them! It was SO MUCH fun thinking about different ways I could surprise my husband!! Every month is different, but they are all representative of activities we like to do together!! I also added in some of the activities that I KNOW he likes...like hiking around Springfield Lake or reading books at the cafe at Barnes and Noble! I really want this time that we have together to be relaxing and fun!! :) Some of our dates will include a little more than others, but I am looking forward to these dates SO much!! I LOVE being with my husband, I love dressing up for him and remembering what our dating and early married years were like!! We LOVE our children SO much and easily lose sight of "us!!" (Although we really try not to forget how much we need us time and often enjoy "date night" at home!! :):)) He he!! :) Before I could offer this gift to my amazing husband, I asked my mom to get on board with us...and she very willingly offered to watch our kiddos these 12 times!! We feel SO blessed to have such an amazing woman to love on our children!! She loves them, and they LOVE her!!!!!! Our first date is coming up in the next 2 weeks and I am SO excited to pull out our envelopes and let Wyatt take a peek at our first "planned" winter date night out together!! :):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a great idea! have fun!
That is a wonderful idea! I'm going to have to file that away for future reference!
Post a Comment